CHAPTER 90D. Livestreaming Board of Trustees Meetings of Public Institutions of Higher Education [Effective Jan. 1, 2023].
(a) For purposes of this section, “full Board of Trustees” means the full Board of Trustees for each of the following:
(1) University of Delaware, under § 5107 of this title.
(2) Delaware State University, under § 6505 of this title.
(3) Delaware Technical and Community College, under § 9105 of this title.
(b) Meetings of a full Board of Trustees must be available over the internet by livestream broadcast that meets all of the following:
(1) Streams audio and video of the meeting.
(2) Permits the public to hear all participants contemporaneously.
(c) A recording of a meeting livestreamed under subsection (b) of this section must be posted on a public website within a reasonable time after the meeting concludes and must remain on the website for at least 1 year.
(d) Notice of a full Board of Trustees meeting must include information on how the public can access the livestream broadcast of the meeting and a recording of the meeting.
(e) (1) A technological failure that prevents, or a technological limitation that limits, public access otherwise required under paragraphs (b)(1) and (b)(2) of this section does not invalidate a meeting or an action taken at a meeting.
(2) Subsections (b) and (c) of this section do not require the livestreaming or recording of the portion of a full Board of Trustees meeting that is in an executive session under § 10004 of Title 29.83 Del. Laws, c. 533.;