BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF DELAWARE (Two-thirds of all members elected to each house thereof concurring therein):
Section 1. Amend § 1334, Title 11 of the Delaware Code by making deletions as shown by strike through and insertions as shown by underline as follows:
§ 1334. Unlawful use of an unmanned aircraft system.
(b) Prohibited acts. — Except as provided in this section, no person shall knowingly operate, direct, or program an unmanned aircraft system to fly:
(1) Over any sporting event, concert, automobile race, festival, or other event at which more than 1500 people are in attendance; or
(2) Over any critical infrastructure; or
(3) Over any incident where first responders are actively engaged in response or air, water, vehicular,
ground ground, or specialized transport. transport; or
(4) So as to subject another person, who is on private property, to harassment in violation of § 1311(a) of this title; or
(5) So as to invade the privacy of another person, who is on private property, in violation of § 1335(a)(1), (2), (3), (4), or (6) of this title; or
(6) So as to violate or fail to obey any provision of a protective order issued by any of the following:
a. The Family Court.
b. A court of any state, territory, or Indian nation in the United States, as long as such violation or failure to obey occurs in Delaware.
c. A court of Canada, as long as such violation or failure to obey occurs in Delaware.
Approved June 12, 2018