BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF DELAWARE:
Section 1. Amend Title 4, § 512E(c) of the Delaware Code by making deletions as shown by strike through and insertions as shown by underline as follows:
(c) Notwithstanding any provision of this title to the contrary, a craft distillery license shall allow the licensee:
(1) To manufacture on the licensed premises and sell not more than 750,000 proof gallons of distilled spirits in any calendar year;
(2) To manufacture spirits, on the licensed premises, for persons other than the licensee who are licensed under this title or for persons outside this State;
(3) To sell, deliver and ship such spirits in labeled barrels, bottles or other closed containers to persons licensed under the provisions of this title to import spirits; and to sell and ship spirits to persons outside of the State in accordance with this title;
(4) To store and sell spirits on the premises by the bottle or by the glass for consumption on or off the premises where sold; and to purchase alcoholic beverages from licensed Delaware importers or retailers to add to product manufactured by the craft distillery to sell to patrons for on premises consumption only. The amount of spirits sold for off-premises consumption shall be limited to a maximum of 1 case (i.e., not more than 12—750 ml bottles) per day to each retail customer for consumption off the premises; and
(5) To sell, on the licensed premises, food items, souvenirs, spirit-related supplies and educational material as approved by the Commissioner.
Section 2. This Act shall take effect upon its enactment into law.
Approved June 09, 2016