BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF DELAWARE:
Section 1. Amend § 7603(a), Title 7 of the Delaware Code by making deletions as shown by strike through and insertions as shown by underline as follows:
§ 7603 Board of Directors.
(a) The Center shall be administered by a
9-person Board of Directors which shall be no more than 14 in number and shall consist consisting of the following members:
(1) Secretary of Delaware Department of Agriculture;
(2) Secretary of Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control;
(3) Representative from the Sussex Conservation District;
(4) Administrator from Sussex County;
(5) Representative from Sussex County Association of Towns;
(6) Chair of the Inland Bays Scientific and Technical Advisory Committee;
(7) Chair of the Inland Bays Citizens Advisory Committee;
(8) A citizen of Sussex County designated by the President Pro Tem of the Delaware Senate;
(9) A citizen of Sussex County designated by the Speaker of the Delaware House of Representatives
(10) Up to 5 citizens of Sussex County elected by the voting membership of the Board of Directors.
Each member may designate an alternate in the event such member is unable to participate in any decision-making process of the Board.
Approved July 10, 2015