BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF DELAWARE:
Section 1. Amend § 124A(c), Title 14 of the Delaware Code by making deletions as shown by strike through and insertions as shown by underline as follows:
(c) The Education Profiles shall contain, but need not be limited to, information such as the following to be reported on a state, district and school-specific basis:
(1) Information pertaining to student testing, student achievement and educational outcomes as measured against the State's standards and other relevant indicators;
(2) Information pertaining to school, and/or district, and state accountability;
(3) Information pertaining to school safety and discipline and student attendance and truancy;
(4) Information pertaining to school district administrator-student ratios, school teacher-student ratios and other staffing ratios;
(5) Information pertaining to pupil and staff population demographics;
(6) Information pertaining to school district revenues, expenditures, tax rates and wealth;
(7) Information pertaining to school curricular offerings;
(8) Information pertaining to parent and community involvement in the school and school district;
(9) Information pertaining to the school district or school supplied by the school district or school to include in the Education Profile pertaining to the criteria specified in this subsection; and
Such other information as the Department, after consultation with the State Board, finds will serve the purposes set forth in subsection (b) of this section. Information pertaining to the role of the Title IX Coordinator, which shall include their contact information; and
(11) Such other information as the Department, after consultation with the State Board, finds will serve the purposes set forth in subsection (b) of this section.
Section 2. This Act shall be effective for reports covering the 2017-2018 school year and all subsequent years.
Approved May 28, 2015