CHAPTER 45

FORMERLY

HOUSE BILL NO. 135

AN ACT TO AMEND DELAWARE LAWS, VOLUME 73, CHAPTER 210, ENTITLED "AN ACT TO REINCORPORATE THE TOWN OF BLADES".

BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF DELAWARE (Two-thirds of all members elected to each house thereof concurring therein):

Section 1. Amend Section 2 of Chapter 210, Volume 73, Laws of Delaware entitled “TERRITORY AND LIMITS” by inserting therein, immediately after the last sentence thereof, the following:

“All that certain piece, parcel and lot of land lying and being situate in the Town of Blades, Broad Creek Hundred, Sussex County and State of Delaware, and more particularly described in accordance with a survey plat prepared by Walter R. Todd, dated February 20, 1989, as follows:

Beginning at a concrete monument (found) on the northerly right-of-way line of East Second Street at 30 feet wide; thence with East Second Street South 87°-06’-00” West 180.12 feet to a concrete monument (found), said monument being 6.4 feet easterly along said right-of-way line from a found concrete marker marked ‘G-L’, thence with lands of Christian Church of Seaford, now or formerly, North 21°-49’-30” West 120.00 feet to a concrete monument (found); thence with lands of Gertrude J. Crossman North 86°-57’-15” East 181.07 feet to a concrete monument (found); thence with lands of Gordon J. Row South 21°-19’-15” East, passing through a one-story frame house, 120.13 feet to the point of beginning; containing 20.550 square feet of land, more or less.

All that certain piece, parcel and tract of land lying and being situate in Broad Creek Hundred, Sussex County and State of Delaware, and more particularly described in accordance with a survey plat prepared by Coast Survey entitled “Colonial East”, dated August 20, 2002, as follows:

Beginning at a point on the easterly right-of-way line of Route #13, shown on plat as ‘Route 113’, between its intersections with Route #20 (50’ R/W), and County Road #481 (50’ R/W); thence with said Route #13 North 05°-19’-30” East 622.43 feet to an iron pipe (found); thence with lands of William C. Pepper, Inc., the following two (2) courses and distances: 1) North 58°-04’-32” East 125.35 feet to an iron pipe (found), and 2) North 05°-29’-46” East 234.67 feet to an iron pipe (found); thence with Route #20 and along a curve the right with a radius of 1880 feet an arc length of 73.48 feet to an iron pipe (found); thence with the lands of Scott Cemetery the following three (3) courses and distances: 1) South 23°-03’-42” East 195.32 feet to a point, 2) North 66°-55’-30” East 107.70 feet to an iron pipe (found), and 3) North 19°26’12” West 194.03 feet to a point; thence with aforementioned Route #20 and along a curve to the right with a radius of 1880 feet, passing through 2.7 feet of a concrete drive, an arc length of 176.22 feet to a point; thence with lands of Wayne E. Downs the following three (3) courses and distances: 1) South 04°-37’-44” East 111.91 feet to a point, 2) South 15°-12’-39” East 45.47 feet to a point, and 3) North 73°-46’-51” East 156.74 feet to a 6-inch diameter wood post (found); thence with lands of James W. Thomas the following two (2) courses and distances: 1) South 09°-12’-54” East 271.23 feet to a concrete monument (found), and 2) North 85°-13’-51” East 311.43 feet to a concrete monument (found); thence with lands of Ernest T. and Jean W. Dukes North 83°-22’-16” East 302.08 feet to an iron pipe (found); thence with “Nanticoke Acres Annex West South 42°-31’-37” East 395.07 feet to a concrete monument (found), passing over a concrete monument (found) at 170.00 feet; thence with “Nanticoke Acres Annex” South 42°-14’-45” East 605.84 feet to point, passing over concrete monuments (found) at 144.72 feet, 283.12 feet, 363.20 feet, 443.08 feet, 523.06 feet, and 602.95 feet; thence with ‘Mobile Gardens Trailer Park’ and partly along a ditch South 47°-35’-30” West 1955.94 feet to a point; thence with the northeasterly right-of-way line of County Road #481 the following two (2) courses and distances: 1) North 42°-32’-40” West 472.23 feet to a point, and 2) North 36°-37’-42” West 140.33 feet to an iron pipe (found); thence with Penny Enterprises, Inc., the following three (3) courses and distances: 1) along a curve to the left with a radius of 25 feet arc length of 39.27 feet to an iron pipe (found), 2) North 53°-23’-29” East 186.75 feet to an iron pipe (found), and 3) North 36°-36’-31” West 144.93 feet to an iron pipe (found); thence with Burton Transportation Center the following three (3) courses and distances: 1) North 59°-36’-38” East 303.49 feet to a point, 2) North 17°-49’-40” West 476.26 feet to a concrete monument (found), and 3) North 84°-40’-53” West 400.60 feet to the point of beginning; containing 57.486 acres of land.”.

Approved June 18, 2007