SENATE BILL NO. 312
AS AMENDED BY SENATE AMENDMENT NO. 1
AN ACT TO AMEND TITLE 4 OF THE DELAWARE CODE RELATING TO LICENSES FOR BREWERY-PUBS.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF DELAWARE:
Section 1. Amend §512B (a), Chapter 5, Title 4 of the Delaware Code by adding a after the word "applicant" in the last sentence of §512B(a) and by striking the phrase ", and where beer is manufactured in the establishment, and is sold for on-premises consumption, in conjunction with the service of complete meals for consideration" where said phrase appears in the last sentence of §512B(a).
Section 2. Amend §51213(b), Chapter 5. Title 4 of the Delaware Code by striking paragraphs (2) through (5) in their entirety and by substituting in lieu thereof the following:
"(2) It may brew. bottle, and sell beer at no more than two (2) licensed establishments, provided that each such licensed establishment qualifies ns a separate brewery-pub under this section:
(3) It shall brew no store than 4,000 barrels of beer in any calendar year;
(4) It may sell beer manufactured on licensed premises in labeled barrels, bottles, or other closed containers to wholesalers licensed under this title for delivery by them to persons inside or outside this State.
(5) It may sell at the licensed premises beer manufactured on the licensed premises at retail for consumption off the premises;
(6) It may sell at the licensed premises beer manufactured on the licensed premises for on-premises consumption. and
(7) It shall be prohibited from owning, operating or being affiliated with any other manufacturer or importer of alcoholic liquor, either in or without this State."
Section 3. This Act shall become effective upon its enactment into law.
Approved July 9, 1996