HOUSE BILL NO. 173
AN ACT TO AMEND AN ACT TO AMEND §508 AND §518, TITLE 7 OF THE DELAWARE CODE RELATING TO LICENSE FEES FOR NONRESIDENTS.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF DELAWARE (Three-fifths of all members elected to each House thereof concurring therein):
Section 1. Amend §508, Title 7 of the Delaware Code by striking it in its entirety and substituting in lieu thereof the following:
"5508. License fees for nonresidents.
Nonresidents shall pay to the Department or its duly constituted agents the following license fees:
(1) $86.00 for a general hunting license.
(2) $25.00 for a trapping license.
(3) $15.00 for a general fishing license.
(4) $5.20 for a 7-day fishing license (good for 7 consecutive days from the date of issuance).
(5) $35.00 for a small game hunting license good for 3 consecutive days from the date of issue and not valid for hunting waterfowl, deer or turkeys and not valid for hunting on any publicly owned land.
(6) $10.00 for an additional permit to kill a single deer."
Section 2. Amend §518, title 7 of the Delaware Code by deleting the dollar value "$5." as it appears in subsection (c) of that section and substituting in lieu thereof: "$6.".
Approved April 27, 1995