STATE OF DELAWARE
I, Sherman W. Tribbitt, Governor of the State of Delaware, pursuant to Article 3, Section 16 of the Constitution of the State of Delaware, do hereby convene the 127th General Assembly into Extraordinary Session on Thursday, August 29, 1974, at 1:00 p.m., for the limited purpose of considering the following certain specific matters of pressing importance to the State of Delaware and to certain political sub-divisions thereof:
1. Legislation to amend the Usury Law,
2. To consider certain amendments to the Campaign Disclosure Act of 1974,
3. The "Revised Constitution" (S.B. 1) ,
4. Legislation relating to the Involuntary Commitment of Mentally Ill Persons Act of 1974,
5. FY 1975 Capital Improvements Program (S.B. 574),
6. An Amendment to the Constitution of the State of Delaware to increase the size of the Supreme Court of the State of Delaware (S.B. 709),
7. Legislation relating to county-and municipally-owned public utilities.
8. Legislation affecting prior years' Capital Improvements Acts (H.B. 1071, 1072, 1073, and 1093) ,
9. The revision of the Delaware Code relating to alcoholic liquors (H.B. 975) ,
0. Legislation to raise the allowable interest rate ceiling for Sussex County, and
1. Legislation to amend the Charter of the Town of Delmar to increase its debt limit.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I, SHERMAN W. TRIBBITT, Governor of the State of Delaware, have hereunto set my hand and caused the Great Seal of the said State to be hereunto affixed at Dover this 26th day of August
(GREAT SEAL) in the year of our Lord, one thousand nine hundred and seventy-four, and of the Independence of the United States of America, the one hundred and ninety-ninth.
SHERMAN W. TRIBBITT, Governor
Attest: ROBERT H. REED, Secretary of State