CHAPTER 169

AN ACT MAKING A SUPPLEMENTARY APPROPRIATION TO THE PUBLIC ARCHIVES COMMISSION FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROTECTING AND MAINTAINING HISTORICAL STATE PROPERTY.

Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the State of Delaware:

Section 1. The sum of $4,500 is hereby appropriated to the Public Archives Commission for the purpose of protecting and maintaining the properties recently acquired by the State of Delaware located at the junction of Naaman's Road and the Philadelphia Pike known as the old Robinson House (constructed in 1725) and the Swedish Block House (constructed in 1645) as follows :

Salaries -- watchman

$3,600.00

Contractural Services

550.00

Supplies

350.00

Total

$4,500.00

Section 2. The funds appropriated shall be used only for the purpose specified and any funds hereby appropriated which remain unexpended on June 30, 1968, shall revert to the General Fund of the State.

Section 3. This is a Supplementary Appropriation Act and the funds hereby appropriated shall be paid out of the General Fund of the State from funds not otherwise appropriated.

Approved December 26. 1967.