AN ACT MAKING A SUPPLEMENTARY APPROPRIATION TO NEW CASTLE HISTORIC BUILDINGS COMMISSION.
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the State of Delaware:
Section 1. The sum of $86,500.00 is appropriated to the New Castle Historic Buildings Commission for the fiscal year beginnings July 1, 1963, and ending June 30, 1964, to be expended as follows:
Repairs to Court House Building and
Arsenal Building $22,900.00
Interior Restoration of the East Wing
of the Court House Building 28,600.00
Demolition of the present West Wing and
Construction of a Replica of the Original
Wing of 1765 35,000.00
Section 2. This Act is a supplementary appropriation and the money appropriated shall be paid by the State Treasurer out of funds in the General Fund of the State of Delaware, not otherwise appropriated.
Approved December 31, 1963.