NEW CASTLE HISTORIC BUILDINGS COMMISSION
AN ACT TO APPROPRIATE MONEY TO THE NEW CASTLE HISTORIC BUILDINGS COMMISSION FOR THE PURPOSE OF REPAIRING AND RESTORING THE EAST WING OF THE NEW CASTLE COURTHOUSE.
WHEREAS, The New Castle Historic Buildings Commission was created by the 118th General Assembly of the State of Delaware for the purposes of restoring, maintaining and preserving the buildings on the Green in New Castle, Delaware; and
WHEREAS, the examination of the east wing of the Courthouse has disclosed large cracks in its walls and has also revealed the necessity for underpinning the foundation;
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the State of Delaware:
Section 1. The sum of Sixty Thousand Dollars ($60,000.00) is hereby appropriated to The New Castle Historic Buildings Commission for the purpose of repairing and restoring the east wing of the New Castle Courthouse in New Castle, Delaware.
Section 2. This Act is a supplementary appropriation, and the money hereby appropriated shall be paid out of the General Fund of the State of Delaware, and any money not expended by July 1, 1959 shall revert to the General Fund of the State of Delaware.
Approved April 15, 1957.