UNIVERSITY OF DELAWARE
AN ACT APPROPRIATING MONEY TO THE UNIVERSITY OF DELAWARE FOR CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS ON THE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS, AND AT THE UNIVERSITY'S AGRICULTURAL EXPERIMENTAL SUBSTATION IN SUSSEX COUNTY.
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the State of Delaware:
Section 1. There is hereby appropriated to the University of Delaware the sum of one million five hundred and twenty-five thousand dollars ($1,525,000) to be expended by the Board of Trustees of the University of Delaware for capital improvements to include constructing and equipping dormitory buildings together with incidental acquisition of land therefor, landscaping, walks, drives and utility installations on or near the University campus located at Newark, Delaware for which the sum of $1,500,000 shall be allotted and improving facilities at the University's Agricultural Experimental Substation located in Sussex County for which the sum of $25,000 shall be allotted.
Section 2. The money hereby appropriated shall be made available by the State Treasurer on July 1, 1955 to the University of Delaware and shall remain available to the University of Delaware until warrants covering the full amount stipulated in Section 1 have been issued by the proper officials of the University of Delaware.
Section 3. This Act is a supplementary appropriation and the money appropriated shall be paid by the State Treasurer out of money received by the sale of bonds authorized under a separate Act of the 118th General Assembly. No portion of the money appropriated as aforesaid shall be deemed or held to revert at the end of any fiscal year, but the said appropriation shall remain available until the objects and purposes of this Act have been fully accomplished.
Approved July 14, 1955.