CHAPTER 383

APPROPRIATION

HARTLY SCHOOL

AN ACT TO APPROPRIATE CERTAIN FUNDS TO THE TRUSTEES OF THE HARTLY SCHOOL DISTRICT TO ENABLE IT TO BUILD AN ADDITION TO THE HARTLY SCHOOL.

Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the State of Delaware:

Section 1. There is hereby appropriated to the Trustees of the Hartly School District the sum of Forty Thousand Dollars ($40,000) for the purpose of aiding the construction of a new two room addition to the Hartly School, said sum representing 60% of the estimated cost of said addition, and this appropriation is conditioned upon a contribution of the remaining 40% of the estimated cost of said addition by the Hartly School District and in no event shall the contribution by the State of Delaware exceed 60% of the actual cost of said addition.

Section 2. This is a Supplementary Appropriation Act and the funds hereby appropriated shall be paid out of the General Fund of the State Treasury of the State of Delaware, and any funds hereby appropriated remaining unexpended after the completion of construction of the said addition shall revert to the General Fund.

Approved July 1, 1955.