REGARDING OFFENSIVE USE OF PROPERTY NEAR THE GOVERNOR BACON HEALTH CENTER.
AN ACT TO AMEND TITLE 16, DELAWARE CODE, IN REGARD TO OFFENSIVE USE OF PROPERTY NEAR THE GOVERNOR BACON HEALTH CENTER.
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the State of Delaware:
Section 1. § 5311 (a), Title 16, Delaware ode, is amended to read as follows:
§ 5311. Restriction on offensive use of property within three miles
(a) No person shall erect or cause to be erected any structure, or use or cause to be used any structure or premises within a radius of three miles of the Governor Bacon Health Center for any of the following manufacturing activities:
(1) Pyroxylin manufacture or processing; the manufacture of explosive or highly flammable cellulose products.
(2) Fireworks or explosives manufacture.
(3) Animal glue or animal gelatine manufacture.
(4) Reduction of garbage, offal, animals or fish on a commercial basis.
(5) Operation of a tannery.
(6) Organic fertilizer manufacture.
However, nothing in this section shall prohibit the raising of poultry, or livestock, and the processing of the same, or the processing of farm produce, or the erection of any structure or installation of any factilities, or the use of any struc-
ture, facilities, or premises, for a manufacturing or industrial use not specified herein.
Approved February 25, 1955.