RELATING TO TOWN OF WYOMING
AN ACT AMENDING CHAPTER 189, VOLUME 43, LAWS OF DELAWARE, ENTITLED "AN ACT CHANGING THE CORPORATE NAME OF THE COMMISSIONERS OF WYOMING' TO 'TOWN OF WYOMING' BY ESTABLISHING A CHARTER THEREFOR", BY CHANGING THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BOUNDARIES OF THE TOWN OF WYOMING.
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the State of Delaware (two-thirds of all Members of each Branch thereof concurring therein):
Section 1. Chapter 189, Volume 43, Laws of Delaware, is amended by inserting after the words "Willow Grove" appearing in the forty-third line of the description of the boundaries of the Town of Wyoming appearing in Section 1, the following words: "being designated by the Highway Department as County Route 194".
Approved July 1, 1953.